Waimaks GSR

johnnyfive

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man every time I go past that weirdo at midhurst I used to see that green thing and think of you. I always thought you knew about it tho hah. I remember it in about 05 being pretty mint in comparison. That guy is weird as shit and seems to dislike selling stuff so you did well to get it!

Epic dolly trip. Did you take it through forgotten highway?

• Like 1

Man every time I go past that weirdo at midhurst I used to see that green thing and think of you. I always thought you knew about it tho hah. I remember it in about 05 being pretty mint in comparison. That guy is weird as shit and seems to dislike selling stuff so you did well to get it!

Epic dolly trip. Did you take it through forgotten highway?

Haha I also.have the same story. Been doing some work in midhirst occasionally over last few years and seen it peeping out in the grass.

That crazy old guy with the hair just sits around and smokes. Never seen anything leave the place.

Yeah it was an interesting time with Barry and Harry (names forgotten) trying to get the thing out. 

I was under the impression it was going to be out of the yard and ready to load before I got there.

But hey, its done now, once its stripped I won't feel bad squishing it with the digger and ditching it. 

• Like 1

a old friend of mine back in high school had one of these, the same colour. funny if it was the same one.

I remember noticing the engine was pretty much a water cooled beetle engine, even the same clip on valve covers.

keep at it man!

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Small steps. One day laziness will be conquered.

good jerb on the locks!

those wafers have been thru hell wtfbqrolfcopter

Yeah those things! They were munted alright, pretty decent grooves worn in the innards also. Mixed and matched the wafer things to get them close then knocked the high spots back with a file. So not very precise locks but they work.

Cheers for the knowledge on how to open up the ignition, turns out the green cars one had been drilled out and the hole filled up with solder.

• Like 1