Flanges 1978 Trumpy

mikuni

Damn that looks suprisingly awesome. These cars have never done anything for me but this just looks mean. Tbh though I don't think I've ever seen one lowered though haha.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Swap you my soul for this car bro?

There's a sweet maroon 2000TC for sale in Palmy for 1500ono, but I want two point five litres... maroon with tan interior is pretty darn sweet though.

Other option is rolling John's one, roofracked, schlammed, and generally ratted hard.

Lol. Johns one is so ruggard but it goes so well. And has no driveline snap!!

Would be choice having a rat one IMO.

Aparently there is bugger all difference in power between the 2500's and the 2000's As long as its not an auto. Also, at the riverbank the other night this bogan triumph guy came up and was telling me that the 2000's can rev to like 9 grand. where the 2500's get maga vibrations at 6K. because they are just a stroked 2000. He had a PI, And did a skid. It was awesome

Fuck, 2500/2000 it was meant to say. Shit.

Dad's mate = still has dereg auto 2500TC which, by all accounts, is a pearler of a car... has some minor rust and missing a screen but apparently the interior is MINT. I can have this car for precisely 2/100ths of fuck all.

So... either grab John's ratter, and swap tags/change colour, or switch good bits from free-ish 2500 into rat shell...

Then, restore Equip 03's so they're so blingin' even Nelly would rep a set on one of his album covers, pink centres, slam on Trump, and roll with freebie roofracks with all sorts of crap on them.

Fuck, 2500/2000 it was meant to say. Shit.

Dad's mate = still has dereg auto 2500TC which, by all accounts, is a pearler of a car... has some minor rust and missing a screen but apparently the interior is MINT. I can have this car for precisely 2/100ths of fuck all.

So... either grab John's ratter, and swap tags/change colour, or switch good bits from free-ish 2500 into rat shell...

Then, restore Equip 03's so they're so blingin' even Nelly would rep a set on one of his album covers, pink centres, slam on Trump, and roll with freebie roofracks with all sorts of crap on them.

NELLY FTW

why not jsut re-rg the ch3ap one. if it cost you a couple hundy to sort, then a few hundy to re-rg then it's still cheap, isn't it?

that said, triumph shell @ yours + otp = m3an.

neighbours would be holla'n

Just spoke to John (freaky cunt rang just when I was typing that stz) he = k33n to keep his Trumpy now.

Reckon man-you-well conversion would be feasible option?

Unkeen to rock Trumpy on white plates too though eh... really prefer one for plates/tags etc.