Flanges 1978 Trumpy

mikuni

Yea, i just think there is something so cool about mechanical injection. I mean, com'on. It has a pull choke still. That brings a smile to my dial. Haha

Hopefully i can get it reliable though. Just carry carbs in the boot incase it does leave me stranded :lol:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems such a waste to rip off such cool mech inj gear just for the sake of high pressure pump. I'm sure bosch ones will easily do that pressure if thats what you're worried about, its probably just getting an adj. fuel pressure reg that goes that high for petrol, that might be the problem.

Can wait to hear this thing screaming anyway, they sound awesome enough with a carb pooing down the intake.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 years later...
On 1/31/2008 at 14:38, Goat said:

Lol. Johns one is so ruggard but it goes so well. And has no driveline snap!!

Would be choice having a rat one IMO.

Aparently there is bugger all difference in power between the 2500's and the 2000's As long as its not an auto. Also, at the riverbank the other night this bogan triumph guy came up and was telling me that the 2000's can rev to like 9 grand. where the 2500's get maga vibrations at 6K. because they are just a stroked 2000. He had a PI, And did a skid. It was awesome

I bet this was Muncie circa 2008 that you spoke with/watched skid.

• Like 5