Sheepers' RA28 Celica

mikuni

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IT GOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

connected fuel, flushed lines and hit the starter and it fired 3rd compression!!!!

it sounds incredible with just the headers on it, its fucking loud though. i want to keep revving it and listening to it but its way to loud for that.

will have to wait till i get home from work tomorrow and start it again, just so i can rev it.

megga streisand!!!

Ah so this is why ya runged me - I was making dinner and only saw the phone call after - I rang my inbox to listen to the message but my phone died - just got back to Maupuia now and am charging phone..

Hope the message is engine noises and burnouts followed by a*'glug glug* of a cold and well deserved Boags - much lubs - will see you on the 19th - please bring condoms.. (cos i'm too shy to buy them)

yea, forgot the mask.... no one tell the bad guys who my alter ego is ok??

the video gives you an idea but its nothing like how fucking intensely loud it is! i started it about 5 mins ago and my ears are still full of the sound.

got my factory tacho working, got to sort out the alternator wiring now and start tidying it all up.

sheepers.

Na do lake pipes to be ultra lowl.

Well done, pretty magical feeling starting an engine for the first time, more so when it sounds like that! I also liked the suttle little bum jiggle with your hands near the end.

Well done me boy.

I also frequently see your old red/silver crown round here too, must have a new owner?

Sweeeeeeeeeet!

The rear end has me very interested... where in the smelly hell did u get GTR gears from?

Wish I had some of your talent man... cunts like me have to pay cunts like you a fortune to do stuff like this! Kepp it up... so keen for a closer perve one of these days... probably one of my favorite oldschool rides, the look of a miniature 70s muscle car without the big bucks (well not in your case!)

Sounds great you should look up on you tube the RA28 with the 1UZFE in it that looks like it has RPS mufflers on it, sounds mega loud.

Good progress, when are we going to catch up so I can check out the differences between what you have done and what I am doing.