sheepers RA23

mark105

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you are making millions of aitch pee. Must be brilliant to be able to wheelspin in whatever gear you choose. 

Although I have to say it, mate, you've jumped the shark with those flares and wheels. I know you don't own it or build it for my approval so my input is probably irrelevant, still I feel strangely compelled I need to say something. 

I guess opinions are like clitorises. Every cunt's got one. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, k-trips said:

I guess opinions are like clitorises. Every cunt's got one. 

I sent your quote to my son and he came back with the following that he said almost slipped out in the office the other day,

If you're looking for sympathy you'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...

take the toyota one out and replace it.

although im not so sure a replacement will be better but ill find out i suppose.

having said that i have replaced the bush in many W58 type boxes with aftermarket parts and had no issues so we'll see.  

• Thanks 1

Hey, 

A work mate of mine had dramas with British spec R154 in his supra, he added a vent as it seemed to be over pressurising as he would go through 1/2 a litre or maybe more during a track session. 

That fixed his issues. 

cheers for that. im 99% sure it has a vent on the gearstick mount plate doohicky and ill check that it actually is one.

points to note, it was fine for 2 years then it just started leaking for no reason so fucked if i know? 

Hey Bro, the celica is looking the goods!

I'd definitely have a look at gearbox venting as could've possibly become blocked over time with schmutz etc?

Other thought is, have you changed gear oil at all?