phils new awesomeness eterna

thminiman

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it for $1660 in the end.

Haha I was only going to spend $1500 max but I dunno I just got carried away on the bidding - I knew I couldn't let this slip through my fingers.

Since ownership the right rear electric window has stopped going up and down - yep it's a Mitsubishi alright.

I want to lower it a bit and get some camber going on in the rear.

Supercheap is going alright haha - same shit different day really.

Guest sexychevette

Id pay 1500 for that....even tho it is a mitsi :lol: Find some mean rims(i choose tehcno phantoms 8) ) and lower it to the extreme. TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!!

oh yeah and straight thru zeust with an ultra loud(ULTRA LOUD!!!!) blow off valve. Remount oilcooler outside- EXTRERNALLY!!!!

Sorry I can see its unique and sohc turbs has potential as pretty good motivation.

But is it just my opinion that finds it horrendously ugly? Like really truly savagely fucken ugly? or is that the charm of it?

I dont mean to burst your bubble etc its just my opinion. Could possibly sway me completely with tasteful wheels etc but I dont know...

Sorry I can see its unique and sohc turbs has potential as pretty good motivation.

But is it just my opinion that finds it horrendously ugly? Like really truly savagely fucken ugly? or is that the charm of it?

I dont mean to burst your bubble etc its just my opinion. Could possibly sway me completely with tasteful wheels etc but I dont know...

yuh, tis disgusting, but the potential = so immense

Yeah I dont get the style aye, like you guys and those equally ugly coronas etc.

Its kinda like the saporro we had as an offroad thrash/burnout car when we were 15. Went hard but UGLY AS FUCK. WITH A CAPITAL "FUCK".

EMPHASIS ON THE UGLY. AND FUCK.

Mean! I happend to see this today driving along peach groove. Looked mean, I was like "phat ryde boe" but you probably couldn't hear me.

Haha yeah I saw ya, by the time I realised you were waving at me you had gone by already.

Each to their own mate. Remember this is a car from 1980. The shape was first released in 1976. I don't think the colour does it justice really. For its age it is in excellent condition with one owner for 20 years and low milage - that's mainly what appealed to me.

I don't particularly like your Mazda shape but you don't hear me bagging it. I can think of much more uglier cars than mine, like those early 80s Cosmos for instance.