Hemi's 910 bird

treggo

Nup but its rumoured to have done less than 80,000ks!

History =

1998 Imported engine

2000 Installed in Rally car and raced twice over the year!

2001 They put the pinto back in rally car as it was more predictable

2002 Engine sat awaiting next rally car

2005 I brought engine

2010 I sold you engine

So yeah, has been out of cars for as long as it wass in cars.

Gaz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea goes like stink now with det sensor and oxy sensor wokring properly , also intercooler makes big diff in temp used thermo gun to measure the inlet outlet temp and the drop is like 30+ deg after a spirited run which is amazing , downside is with the cooler being pretty large and 11psi the turbo begins to run out of puff at higher revs. not worried as its pretty damn fast as it is sooo happy with it!!! .

holding off doin g skids for a bit until the flywheel and clutch have bedded in a touch more and also i really , reallly need stiffer springs the squat makes it so hard to lose traction lol.

all in all im freaking stoked with it!!! , kinda want a taupo trackday tbh haha 8)

• 3 weeks later...

ahh yes i remember that i justgotdropped off by uterus from toastjam. i did recognise you but it was literally as you were turning left, didntmean to snob you or anything haha

also niether the picture or link work for me.

ahh bugger. damn facebook keeps changing and now the picture albums are gay as hell.

yeah ya probably wouldnt recognise me anyway havent had a chance to meet any of the members yet. except seedyal but that was before i was on here and just through work.

oh and grunta through our old hockey team.

holden is running now tho so once iv got it looking a bit better i shall come to the meets and introduce myself :)

holden is running now tho so once iv got it looking a bit better i shall come to the meets and introduce myself :)

Hijack: Don't worry about making it look better, just turn up. Trust me, if you park next to my tricolour beige/gold/primer VB, yours will look mint!