Cute Wee Gem's Mini Clubman

thminiman

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that was the worst, out of spare gearbox.. the one I'm using wasn't so bad.. but its hard to get all the rest of the crap out from under the gears cause its all stuck in the old oil. Threw some petrol in it to soak and hopefully get rid of some of the shit :wink:

As for anyone that doesn't know how to understand the camshaft specs. Basically it will be lumpy as fuck under 2700rpm, start to pull at about 3000-3500 or so and will make power right up to 8500rpm. Not that I will ever take it that high.. probably 7500ish tops, plus the standard head will limit the cam quite alot until I port it and put in bigger valves which I will be doing eventually

New updates in project thread.. doesn't show up as new post though because it is edited from an old one http://www.oldschool.co.nz/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=6578

Sump/Gbox plug - found this interesting lol, thats all metal shards/oil sticking off it btw

20061009image0002qh2.jpg

minis bust that shit out every 5000km stz.

change oil more regularly than you should on the cunts. motor oils for diff, gearbox, and engine = gets pwnt

• 2 weeks later...