Cute Wee Gem's Mini Clubman

thminiman

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you'd be surprised how little amount of time it takes to get stuff from uk man, your stuff will be on same order as mine, = ordered last friday. takes about 10 days to get here, so you should have stuff by end of next week

Yeah its on that order. Can't wait to get her wof'd up so I can get a new project in the garage 8)

• 2 months later...

cheers cam you legend.

didn't run too well/keeps stalling due to gay inlet manifold vacuum leak, its like 3mm skinnier than the exhaust flange so it doesn't tighten up properly

looking for carbs cause of the above + linkage setup is odd and they're just not in the best state, will do for now but I'm gonna get hold of something a little bigger, 1.5s possibly

5 and 3/4 wide, just picked them up, so much more awesome than whats on there atm, just need painting.

I don't remember that Pete, probably will anyway :D

It will also be at next nats (most likely anyway) as the Gem's gonna be tucked away for a while.

Also, paintjob is no where near as wicked as pics say :( Pretty shit panel work let it down hard.