Avenger79s Avenger

HUNTD

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I agree. Looks nice and clean, would look awesome just lowered (real low) on some small wheels. Hotties probably wouldn't be my first choice, but you've got em and they are far superior to chromes!

And don't put purple tints on! They are rude haha. Yours look pretty black to me.

Cool. You should do what I'm doing (not just cos I'm awesome :P ) Umm anyway, I'm getting cheap 13" steels and widening them 3 inches. Going from 5 to 8, then putting 195/45/13 tyres on so they will be nicely streched, I know dunlop does a really nice tyre in this size with lip protector so it will look great in there.

I'll get pics soon. Its actually costing me a little bit (around 600+) to go through the process of sand blasting, widening and power coating (or painting, haven't got there yet) so its not cheap. Plus tyres which are nearly the price of 205/17/40's, but the end product will be something that no one else has. Not just another set of old wheels with eagers, you know.

Guest sexychevette

You should just paint the car matt black :wink: Get your self some nice 13 inch steel wheels, paint them red. White walls :?:

Subject your car to some ultimate lowering and then badabing dats da shit. 8)

Also get some tints in a lighter shade of purple. More lavenderish would be good.