dylan's 1969 Ford Cortina MKII

Eskorted

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i thought the same thing ae mang it took quite a while to get them right because there naturally not a perfect curve/half circle they flat spot quite a bit that made it pretty tricky to get them lookin right but i think they came up good in the end im pretty happy with it...now that the primers dried ive gone and circled all the imperfections before the sun goes away i find that sunny weather shows up every thing real good

man i had a look on the arrow wheels site they have some fuckin nice wheels on there i might have to give them a call see about pricing etc my geuss is that there real pricey,

etc

Your guess is 100% correct. Lance Bell is the guy that "makes" them and they certanly aren't free........... I think keep looking.

Yeah I want flares like on my mk2.

Anyways your going about the driveshaft spilne the extremly hard way.

Get a Hilman Hunter shaft, should/will do the trick. Some ford ones also work without having to use that ugly sierra yoke/rubber donut type arangment

Get a Hilman Hunter shaft, should/will do the trick. Some ford ones also work without having to use that ugly sierra yoke/rubber donut type arangment

Try a yoke from a mk3 4 speed (one piece shaft), same spline but no donut

cheers for the comments guys......

cute wee gem

Awesome shit cunt. Motivation to get back into panel beating something right now

Fuck work. Stay at school and do up cars all your life

haha id love to but now i have fully decided on leaving when i turn 16 think i could do alot more with a bit of $$

cute wee gem Posted:

Also, when you get your next tub of filler, ditch the turbo and get some toucan by K&H.

Its prob 10 bucks more for a tub but fully worth it

mean will do

HellRaizer Posted: Gaz wrote:

Try a yoke from a mk3 4 speed (one piece shaft), same spline but no donut

ok mean im on the look out then

• 2 months later...

cheers guys,um i probably wont start working on it till after christmas,nah dont have a part time job i prefer working for old people haha get a good variety of stuff to from mowing lawns to touching up paint on houses its good fun but once these holidays are over and done it'll be time to start looking for something full time