DRFGRL datto

davidian

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kerryn prolly is way busy at work trying to get things sorted... thought i would just let all know...

car was ready to start up last nite, but one of the pipes for the intercooler did not fit...

so tonite i think will be roaring into life... no exhaust styles... cert is next friday now... so yeah...

that is all...

ok guys another update...

Kerryn was up until 4 this morning trying to get it ready for cert today...

followed her to work this morning its soooooooo incredibly sexy to watch... only went about 200 metres every car we went pased had a good look... its a real head turner...

cert is booked for 3:15 today so lets all hope that these late nites, tears sweat and blood that have been put into it pay off .... i cant fucken wait....

one very orsum car right there.

Yea, it was kinda driving today, but running like shit, cant boost it anywhere.. sucks shit! and it gets really hot really quickly... so didnt end up driving it to Tokoroa...

So it hasnt got a cert, but meh... its alright i guess...

Was going to see Dave at Auto Mechanix... i will prolly still go see him next week sometime or between xmas and new year he said i can come down, just wont get cert plate till end of jan..