DRFGRL datto

davidian

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DRFGRL how about U and ME take some pics of our cars tonite... and then some pics of ourselves later on.... hahahaha...

ok boys no need to spade you all had the opportunity to visit us at the our house on the 12th November and no one turned up... so u only have yourselves to blame...

how about you just use your imaginations and try not to poke someones eye out!!! :lol:

i have been here like 7 days and im kinda scared! haha.. you guys should have some warning on the "join" section.... that states "look what your in for bitch" hahaha.. anyway.. enuf about that...

hehehe evil!! pure evil... haha.. anyway thanks for the comments about the ute aye, (on a more serious note) heaps of hard work has gone into it, he means the world to me!!!

your a smart arse kerryn :lol::lol: I LOVE IT

the engine mounts were a bit of trial and error really, i originally put a sr20de into the ute, so it was basically just modifing the mounts with a welder mate untill we had the engine sitting perfectly.

so it was an in out thing.. kinda like sex... opps.. anyway! haha.. nah seriously it was a mission, cos once the engine was sitting on the mounts, i thought it would be sweet, but ended up having to put engine and box in together, and took out rad panel etc so it would slide in better..

obviously we had to cut a big fuck off hole in the firewall to get the fucker in, but when we were putting the engine and box in we had to rip up the trans tunnel and basically mould it around the gear box.. so the gear box and engine sorta came as a package.. cant be seperated! haha.. wanna change my clutch? :wink: haha

http://www.datsun.co.nz/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=91

theres the link to the whole 1 year of the build...

And the motor is pretty much standard.. but has a mines computer chip in it, so should go pretty hard, i will be running standard boost to start with... cos the ute only weighs 400kg without engine! hahaha..