madhatter's KE10

davidian

I'm not totally sure of the HP at this point. I'm still trying to button up all the little headaches that come with this type of project. Everything has been a chalange to say the least. Even the steering coulum had to be hand built by myself :D . Ive got the heads for the motor done but I'm still lookng into what to do with the rest of the motor. The heads are closed chamber with over sized stainless valves and comp valve train.

I'm "helping a friend build a 70 maverick grabber right now so the Corolla has got moved to the back burner right now :evil:

Yes I agree they are real rare I think I've owned everyone around here and thats only been three. But this one was hit hard in the front end anyway so......."anyone can restore one, but it takes a real man to cut one up!" :twisted: besides its a little smaller than a ke30.

Buy the way sweet ride lowlancer :D

I don't know if I'll put wheelie bars on it or not. I figure I'll keep hitting it harder and harder untill I can just punch it from a dead stop. Then if it stands straight up I'll have to look into it, but with the cops around here I think I really don't need any more reason to get stopped!