Rxtoy's 81 Lancer.

Guest azzmann

starion coils are meant to be THE shit, as in throw a good solid 2" spark. even bosch GT40's aren't meant to be a decent replacement. problem is the mitsi version is VERY expensive and although bosch does a direct replacement which is meant to be all good i haven't been able to find one in NZ unless i want to import from germany (read $$$). i might have a line on a 2nd hand one from Hamilton, just need to confirm its got the right part number. otherwise i think i will have to import, although i might be able to pick one up in Aussie next month.

cheers

Matt

tygertung, i stripped my parts car and sent it to the scrappers months and months ago. i know of a rusty EX1800 down hamilton ways that will have a disc brake diff, i can check if its for sale but chch would be a bloody long way to send something so heavy.

madrx4, cheers, i'm hanging out to take it down meremere too. i'm hoping for 13's but i think i'll have some traction problems cause the suspension is a bit too hard in the back. will be happy with 14's or even 15's to start with anyway, just in it for the fun really.

cheers

Matt