lowfreq you cunt

lowlancer

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha - thanks for the comments. nice topic also lowlancer. you cunt. just went to find a wall and flat ground to correct the headlight aim, then will try vtnz glen innes tomoro. (hey it passed a vtnz check 6mo ago when i bought it?? so i figure try again. might leave the number on the window from the drags as well and see if anyone there is clued up.)

i was checkign out the lights again walking round the front skoping it out. it isnt 100% i'll give you that. somethings bit wrong there. i'll work on it. still dig them ovr the singles, but then again..... arg. ah well the oldlights and grill will bolt back inplace and these ones are removable too so i have the option. was driving around with one side twin one side single that was funny. i thought i might leave that and remove the inside lamp from the twin side, and use the hole to run the hoses for my ahh, oil cooler. muaah. anyone got a long narrow busted oil cooler they dont want? ;)

trying to source an oldschool front "lip" but for the life of me i cannot find one. just a universal lip! any ideas where i can get one? like this?

156271090qz1.jpg

i mean surely its universal as. grrr... otherwise a stock front lip that fits the mark 2's would be sweet. but heck if i knw where to get one of those from??!? example...

Dscf00021.jpg

yeah long nose mod also down the track but then id get impounded on sight probably. if the longenose dont get me pulled the 6ft exhaust prob will aye :?

anyway - i will get serious on suspension and height correction just as soon as WOF is done so then we'll start getting interesting :)

that's untrue I think you'll find..... you're just not covered on the track, what's racing on a track, then driving on the road got to do with an unrelated crash unless you've got unlisted modifications rocking? sound's like a crock of shit to me........ that'd mean that if you had a "ford motorsport" sticker or something then you'd also be void...