NRAGED 1971 Toyota Corolla Ke26

Guest nraged26

Guest nraged26

used to have a ke30... but decided to sell it in favour of a toyota corolla ke26 wagon which i picked up for 250$ around last november

since then..

BODY

-fully stripped down

-rust professionally removed... (a shitload!!, like 1k worth)

-underbody fully stripped to bare metal and rust protected and new underseal

-full fiberglass front end with gaurds, bonnets, front valance

-intend to strip back to bare metal and respray... havent chosen colour yet

-doors and boot depanelled from locks.. (thinking about handles too... but just love the chrome.. so i dont know!!)

DRIVELINE/ENGINE

- rear end cleaned and painted black, reinstalled with new bushes, new shocks, new brake shoes/cylinders 50mm lowering blocks, black leafs etc

- petrol tank and lines all painted black

-front end out and painted black, have all new tie rod ends, new shocks, new springs (on their way), new bushes, new brake pads (waiting install)

-standard 4k engine at present with recond factory twin carbs, extractors, intend to lighten flyweel, intend to have straight through exhaust with RPS dump pipe exhaust

-5speed box from starlet, with a starlet front yoke of driveshaft to fit the box

INTERIOR

-have purchased new plush black carpet and intend to make all new door panels, have recaro fishnets, full sr woodgrain dash and centre console

-new door seals, window seals and boot seals from aussie...

-intend woodgrain steering wheel and sounds once on road.

WHEELS-

-have my 17"acid chromes from my 30.. but dont think they suite it. want sum dished 5 spoke 16"wheels, maybe gold lensos or simmons..

-at first will just be sacked on hubbies and white walls!!

thatz bout it for now!!.. will try keep the car progress updated..

poor student so funds are a bitch!!.. but oldskool rides are soo much betta than wasting ya muney on sum new peice of shit wit too many wires for me!! haha...

any comments or suggestions welcomed.