Anpanmans toyota mark II

durty

Man that car is a jdm pimpin machine! :lol: lovin it. I got one too, i was thinking of making it into a drifter but its rusty as hell, was a factory manual.

http://www.madaz.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/i ... deGX61.jpg

I used the gbox for my corona 5spd conversion and sold the other manual bits now it just sits on my driveway getting more rusty.

Is yours auto or 5spd? I have a manual centre console for it if u want one.

Mine was pretty tail happy even with boat style bodyroll :shock: I knew these cars could look pretty nice and your one is proof... wicked job!

Lowlancer; I haven't worked out what it cost me totally for freight etc, but the only way that I could do it is I have in laws in japan to recieve the goods and send them on as well... Even with their help it was a mission and I won't do it again until I go back myself! If I am over there in the near future I could help you out with that kind of thing... I will let you know on this forum if it happens.

al_feinted; its an auto, I would love a manual centre console, just let me know what you want for it inc getting it to palmy.

thanks for the props too dude. I am looking forward to doing some more mods to it in the future.