Anpanmans toyota mark II

durty

very cool, loving the boso styles.

couple of questions:

1. where'd you get the wheels (and how much), mmmm, deep dish ssr's, japanese style

2. where'd you get the rear tyres fitted, i heard they need special equipment to stretch tyres over the rims like that, just wondering if its true

3. any problems with rubbing???

4. and any problems with police?? has it been through a wof like that???

cheers

Matt

That

Is

Superb!!!

Well done, you've made that look as it is supposed to! Lovin the SSR's, that touch of camber on the rear looks the biz, can't do much for tyre wear but meh!

durty_starlet - if you want fender mirrors, let me know, there's a wrecker here with huge amounts of JDM vehicles with them on, I'm sure they'd work otu quite cheaply.

Thanks for the replies and feedback it's really appreciated, sorry if I stole your idea lowlancer! :) (i had no idea if it makes you feel better)

Replies to your questions rxtoy;

1. I bought the wheels from Japan, I haven't really worked out how much it cost inc freight and everything, but I paid about $1200 for the wheels and then sent them over. They were meant to be second hand, but turned out to be in brand new condition.

2. Main St tyres in Palmerston North fitted the tyres, didn't really need any special equipment, just paitence, a rubber donut and several attempts (especially for rear rims). Main st tyres is the best tyre shop in Palmy, and sponsor of team drifters.

3. Yes plenty. Tried to roll the guards ourselves and it was fairly succesful with some of mates' experience in Panelbeating and drift cars. It still rubbed with any weight in the back and under heavy acceleration so I got the guards rolled just recently with a roller that bolts onto the hub... this worked really well, I haven't put the SSR rims back on since then, so I will let you know if it was succesful! fingers crossed! :D

4. No problems with the police so far, I haven't been driving around that much as it was just recently completed. Haven't had a WOF check since, the only problem I can forsee is the rear springs are borderline between captive and not so I may need to get the rear shocks shortened if the WOF place is tight.

Yeah 1jz would be very cool, I was also thinking about a supercharged lexus V8.... might be a tight fit. :?:

Thanks for the feedback guys. 8)

durty_starlet - if you want fender mirrors, let me know, there's a wrecker here with huge amounts of JDM vehicles with them on, I'm sure they'd work otu quite cheaply.

sweet as. could you have a look for me?

preferably chrome and how much they will cost?

thanks man