Neds 1980 Toyota Starlet

Ned

ok guys, here's my starlet.

these are some of the pics of me stripping ti down to start it's pannel and paint.

r00116458yz.th.jpg r00116306iq.th.jpg r00116318xn.th.jpg

here are some pics of the car when it came from the sandblasters, also, my new wheels that i bought of LowLancer,

r00117712vx.th.jpg r00117730ec.th.jpg

and then the photo's after the under coat was put on, with the old wheels again

r00117790nv.th.jpg r00117827ve.th.jpg

well, thats it for now

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ok, a quick update... i'll be putting in a 2T-B instead of the mighty 4K i had put in earlier this year.

i'll have it mated up to a T50 box. driveshaft and rear end will remain the same for now, and the interiour will still be a surprise :P

• 2 months later...

Jeez its been a while :P got bored of cleaning the box and engine...

found me a metal pollisher that'll dio my rocker cover and hopefully my box and some other bits and pieces at his work over lunch time :P all for a box of piss and some cigars or something :D

also started putting under-body-seal on the bugger but got bored of that too.... hate lying under the car brushing on that crap and having it drip into my eye! it hurts! so been looking into ways of hanging it of its side or something so that i can spray it on :D gotta get a spray gun anyway so i can spray some sort of sealant inside chassis rails etc

other thing is that my pannel beater doesnt have time for my car untill 23rd of jan! i know i could find another pannel beater, but this guys price is good! and he's one of the best in custom work! its going to no other then slammed customs :D

now i just have to get some parts sorted first, see if i can cut cost by buying fibreglass pannels, instead of getting my rusty ones fixed...

also, got Quintin from club-k to help me out with a bigger brake setup. looks mint so far! Starlet has 200 mm disks with single pot callipers on it. useless those things are. BUT now i have U13 bluebird 280 mm vented disks! and SW20 twin pot callipers!! Hoot Hoot! and i've been painting the callipers go-fast red :P and the brackets black. looks MINT!

Well, that'll be about it for now guys. will post up some pics etc when my old man gets back from his holiday so i can use the camera.