sparkle's 1986 BMW E28 535i "The 5"

Sparkle

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Donno, I could probably say its pretty much finished now. Suspension is finally sorted I think, looks are how I want. After I get some tyres, might do a tidy up, get the bumpers sitting better, maybe source some minter ones. Might put some comfortable buckies in there, maybe some out of a golf gti or similar.

Got a different zaust manifold to put on it getting played round with atm off a mid ninties 735i, should bolt up fine.

Thinking bout making some steels out of newish commodore centres and wide rims, and stretching some tyres on them for drivin on the road, then chucking some grooved slicks on my current ones. Prolly not though.

Gman is constantly trying to convince me to let him put triple 45s on it. "fuck this injection shit, you need 3 of these bastards *carb noise*"

Gman is constantly trying to convince me to let him put triple 45s on it. "fuck this injection shit, you need 3 of these bastards *carb noise*"

^RAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGG

DO IT

also, grab my 205 seats for some lols if you wqant. the fatory ones that is

• 9 years later...