coltspeed's GTO

lowlancer

I didn't even know this was being dicussed!

Thanks for the comments guys...

I'd love to put some more pics up but i don't own a digi camera, i had to borrow one off my mate to take these.

As for mods there aren't too many, but i'll tell those that i have done.

I've removed the hockey stick wing mirrors and replaced them with XA falcon ones.

Removed the door locks and fuel filler locks, the doors are central locking off the alarm and the fuel filler and boot now have an internal release.

The wheels are ROH 3-piece 16x7 with p5 offset(F) and 16X8 with a n13 offset®.

The pics don't really show it but the car sits alittle high at the moment so i'll be lowering it another 1-1.5".

The colour is a 3 layer pearl very close to a true candy apple(but cheaper)

Under the bonnet is still the std 4g52 with a ported and polished head, extractors and K&N filters, I have a set of 40mm sideys but i probably won't put them on cause i'm trying to find a 4g63t from a sigma.

As for the flares...they're std equipment and i wanted to keep the car semi original.

Lowlancer!!!! what do you mean RX-3ish??? Seeing as this shape started in 1970 as far as i'm concerned the RX-3 is the copy!!!

This car will probably never be finished(but whose will?). I will try and get the camera again and take some more pics.

cheers again.

Shirwan.

• 1 month later...

IMO this is one of the best GTO's in NZ (obviously) and THE best one I've ever seen, pictures or real life, I've heard rumors of a GTO in Tauranga running close to or around 400 Horse on a EVO 0 engine, with full roll cage. But have yet to see and believe. But Coltspeeds is just share brilliance, in my opinion the exterior is flawless and can't be bettered. I'd allways wondered what kind of mirrors you had man