lowlancer's 1978 Mitsubishi Celeste

Alfadog

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its gonna look fucking mint all bosozuku'd out.

should totally do the skyline lights. would look mint.

To be honest I'm not even a slight fan of Celeste's, but I can see the potential if it's done in a tasteful JDM style.... you could even make a custom rear panel as per the photoshop and use R32 lights... surely those are dime a dozen... nice chrome trim ring around them and voila! Instant phatness.... ditch the front bumper, add an external cooler and a chin spoiler and it should be looking mad.

There's a very tidy green one cruising round in Chch, square lights, sitting very low on what appear to be Work Equip 14" dished rims with black centers and polished lip.

Its gonna look fucking mint all bosozuku'd out.

should totally do the skyline lights. would look mint.

To be honest I'm not even a slight fan of Celeste's, but I can see the potential if it's done in a tasteful JDM style.... you could even make a custom rear panel as per the photoshop and use R32 lights... surely those are dime a dozen... nice chrome trim ring around them and voila! Instant phatness.... ditch the front bumper, add an external cooler and a chin spoiler and it should be looking mad.

There's a very tidy green one cruising round in Chch, square lights, sitting very low on what appear to be Work Equip 14" dished rims with black centers and polished lip.

Crap, south islanders have done it all. I figure as long as I keep the modern rice culture stz to a minimum ie:lose the rice cannon and the gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay wheels, I should be ok

• 1 month later...
Guest RXLNCA

do want you want bro itll look phat with loads of customizing im droping a rota into my ex lancer and theres a few that say dont but im going all out no holding back

• 2 weeks later...