lowlancer's 1978 Mitsubishi Celeste

Alfadog

Man, it might be slow and auto (feel your pain!) at the moment but just owning one of these rarities (seen only 1 in aus - ever) is a feat in itself. I love the styling of the car, and really looks awesome even as it is now if you ask me. Dunno bout the fart cannon though.

Anyway big ups to you, so clean and tidy! Feel free to post more pics any time :D:D:D

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a pic of a mint one that lives on Jerm's street on my phone but I can't get it off coz it's too big to send! Same color tho, with Advanti flashes sacked, and fender mirrors :D

I've got a pic of a mint one that lives on Jerm's street on my phone but I can't get it off coz it's too big to send! Same color tho, with Advanti flashes sacked, and fender mirrors :D

I saw that one last night look nice come to think of it I see it all the time on the shore

Guest Demonmk2
Fuck the square lights

crazyshit4xw.th.jpg

hey is that car from thames?(not your car the other one) im sure it was there cause i use to live there

• 2 weeks later...