It might be hard to believe, but August 2013 will mark the 10th birthday of oldschool.co.nz! Needless to say, this calls for celebration, and what better time to celebrate than our 2013 Nationals!
We’ll be basing ourselves in the Manawatu again this year, using the same camp ground as the 2011 Nationals. This year’s events will take place over 4 days and the organising team have been working hard to make 2013 the best nats yet! So here’s the plan:
- Friday April 12 – Manfeild Trackday (Feilding) $100
- Friday Night – Convoy to campground
- Saturday – oldschool activities day, prizegiving and AGM
Saturday we’ll be doing a bunch of fun stuff based around the campground. We’re not releasing full details just yet, but prepare your poker cards & your egg and spoon. Saturday night we’re having a catered spit roast, prizegiving and our AGM.
- Sunday – Gymkhana day, Tui Brewery & Quiz night
To sum up, here’s everything you need to know:
- Overall Nats Entry fee ($130) -this includes 3 nights accommodation, 2 nights of catered food, Nats merchandise and rubbish collection
- BYO Breakfast, lunch and Friday night dinner
- Friday – Trackday $100
- Saturday – oldschool activities, AGM, Prize giving
- Sunday – Gymkhana (TBC) $25, Tui Brewery meal, Quiz Night
- Monday – clean up, sober up and ship out!
Keep your eyes open for announcements on the forums – there will be entry forms available soon!