Locknut Socket

D1RTY6

Check your centre console and your glove-box. That's where I keep mine (you probably have looked there but, I'm just trying to help.) Alternatively check the side of the driveway where you last changed your wheels or the piece of 4x2 of the garage wall that you sat it on when you last changed them.

OR! You've run over it with the lawnmower so check your shin bones or your neighbours houses.

Borrow/buy one from a tyre shop.

I misplaced mine once and the local shop loaned me theirs.

Cheers will give this a go if no one on here has one.

Check your centre console and your glove-box. That's where I keep mine (you probably have looked there but, I'm just trying to help.) Alternatively check the side of the driveway where you last changed your wheels or the piece of 4x2 of the garage wall that you sat it on when you last changed them.

OR! You've run over it with the lawnmower so check your shin bones or your neighbours houses.

Yea have checked all those places, havent used it in so long hard to remember what i did with it! 

I think I have one the same.

Mag and turbo sold mine. Go see Chris wildey

Choice you think you could have a look tonight Bart and let me know? 

If not can you PM me Chris number? 

Jesus, its only $15 dollars, sounds like you guys know how to make hard work of getting some nuts off!

Btw Nathan, we have them at work 6 sided spline, that will be 686 stamping or Mr Lugnut one. 

Fits your standard wheel brace 19mm and 21mm on the end

Thanks for all the help guys, i had brought one off the tard on Wednesday but it still hasn't arrive hence why i was asking on here for one to borrow 

Turns out my neighbor has one, so all sorted now 

Chris: thats good news, ill try not to lose the new one but if i do ill come to you next time!