Windsheild crack repair kits

yetchh

I used one on my Gemini. The kit was from super cheap in imvercargal. It had a suction cup and syringe that you used to pull vacuum on the crack to suck resin into it.

It got the crack/chip to 95%.. It was still visible. There wasn't enough vacuum to pull the resin properly in..and not enough resin to start again.

I'd go to the professionals. If you have insurance usually there is a glass cover.

And its probably cheap for a professional repair.

Although DIY was fun

I used one on my Gemini. The kit was from super cheap in imvercargal. It had a suction cup and syringe that you used to pull vacuum on the crack to suck resin into it.

It got the crack/chip to 95%.. It was still visible. There wasn't enough vacuum to pull the resin properly in..and not enough resin to start again.

I'd go to the professionals. If you have insurance usually there is a glass cover.

And its probably cheap for a professional repair.

Although DIY was fun

i done the same on old car when i was really tight got the kit from supercheap (was from invers as well lol) i had the same results it wasnt perfect but did fill most of it. Again if you can afford it or have insurance get a pro but if on a budget them kits do sèem to work.

Didnt even realize you could get diy kits. Got a bad chip in my screen done at Novus. Bout $50 from memory. The bloke said because it was quite bad it wouldn't be perfect. I'd say it's about a 95% job so I was happy with it. Still going strong a couple years on