Palmy and Welly combined meet @ Otaki - 7th Dec

Pee Dubs

Pencil Sunday 7th Dec into your diarys for the Welly/Palmy combined lunch meet in Otaki.

Here's the plan.

Sunday the 7th of December,

Wellingtonians meet at Plimmerton Weigh station at 10:45, roll out at 11am.

Palmerstonians meet at Z Pioneer Highway at 10:45, roll out at 11am

Meet up and group hug at Loco, just North of Otaki, for woodfire pizza ($15) or bring your own picnic.

Entry to Loco is $12 adult, $8 kids. Model railway, etc. *CASH ONLY, NO EFTPOS*

More info here http://www.loco.co.nz/

Edited by AllTorque
updated plan
  • Like 1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eat a dick Al. You had to rely on French shit just to make it to a meet.

For the record, I don't give a flying fuck about trains of the model kind or otherwise (sorry KK - please still love me!!!), so no meets I organise will involve wanking off to iron horses.

:wub:  u's

• Like 2

Nah mate I'm easy either way   :wink: Just wanted to get the ball rolling so to speak. You're admin, just change my first post / replace with your own.

Like I said Loco's doesn't hold much interest for me, but if they do good cheapish pizza I can handle it. I had thought that an old style park up would be more sociable & give people option to eat whatever they wanted to bring tis all.

Nah mate I'm easy either way   :wink: Just wanted to get the ball rolling so to speak. You're admin, just change my first post / replace with your own.

Like I said Loco's doesn't hold much interest for me, but if they do good cheapish pizza I can handle it. I had thought that an old style park up would be more sociable & give people option to eat whatever they wanted to bring tis all.

Dude, we didn't have to rely on French shit. But the other option was an Auto. That would have been absolutely no fun for Beaver on them hills.

Here's the plan.

Sunday the 7th of December,

Wellingtonians meet at Plimmerton Weigh station at 10:45, roll out at 11am.

Palmerstonians meet at a location to be confirmed at 10:45, roll out at 11am

Meet up and group hug at Loco, just North of Otaki, for woodfire pizza ($15) or bring your own picnic.

Entry to Loco is $12 adult, $8 kids. Model railway, etc. *CASH ONLY, NO EFTPOS*

More info here http://www.loco.co.nz/

There is a private collection of 20 odd Studebakers in Te Horo. We can carry on there after lunch if there is enough demand. Entry would be $10 each and we would need a few people for them to open up.

Please vote in the poll to let me know if you are keen for studebakers.