Hayholes Mums Snake Rider.

Hayholes mum

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dingos are just like a steam train.

Imagine a tent is the boiler of the train, the dingos are the water in the boiler, and the babies are the coal. As soon as you run out of babies, the water gets fucked off and goes somewhere else looking for another tent full of babies... Get it?

• Like 3

Nice poems Big Valve... Real turn on.

Anyway, started building a jig today to hold me bike:IMG_20141016_181012_zpsdvnd6f0w.jpg

Just gettin into it an I get a call out.. Dam rattler in some old ducks rubbish bin. Stupid rattler ends up biting me on me tittie, lucky I got anti-venom on me or could a bin a trip to the old hospo.

Anyway, got back to the workshop and the tubing has turned up for my long bike.

IMG_20141016_170639_zps6q52erb6.jpg

I reckon I've got enough tube to fuck this project up 6 times over. With the left over tube I think I will make some little snake houses, so let me know if anyone has any snakes that are less than 17.2mm OD and I'll whip you up some little houses too.

• Like 2

Its 19mm OD, and I think its 1.8mm wall thickness. What diameter snakes will you be wanting to fit into it? If they're bigger than 17.2mmm OD then they will be a bit of a force fit, which is okay if you're not entering them in any snake comps and you don't mind bruised scales.

• Like 2