Matts daily Coon ute of wooooooosh.

mjrstar

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Triton was good to me, i brought it at 3 years old, did a bunch of k's in the 2 1/2 years I owned it (had no problems with it) and then sold it for 3 grand less than I paid for it, so less than $1500 / year depreciation..

Good luck doing that with most 3 year old vehicles.

aah yeah I'm considering some method to tone down the boost for when my wife has to drive the ute.

The manual i think would be hard work, especiallly with a decent twin plate clutch (which would be a must). The manual would be better with the v8 i reckon.

Sadly I went for a run in my evo on Friday and put my foot down at 80kph,  I thought the turbo was broken - but alas it just needs more power / torque to keep up with the ute.

• Like 9

The Triton was good to me, i brought it at 3 years old, did a bunch of k's in the 2 1/2 years I owned it (had no problems with it) and then sold it for 3 grand less than I paid for it, so less than $1500 / year depreciation..

Good luck doing that with most 3 year old vehicles.

aah yeah I'm considering some method to tone down the boost for when my wife has to drive the ute.

thats agood run.

I had one for work thought it was guttless, rolly whale and terribly finished....mind you had a 09 bt50 before that and a 13 Ranger after so maybe why?