Bantams Teardrop love shack trailer

Bantam

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks awesome dude. 

I would love to be able to build one of these for my Trabant... as long as I can keep the weight down sub 500kg's (pref around 350-400kgs) then it would be light enough the the Trabi to pull.. 

Tare weight is 220kg, less about 50kg for the sides. Construction is light, may be 100kg, plus bed and beer.

nice work!

Chimp, do you want a donor trailer cheaps?

edit - it's not the ghetto thing i posted in FS thread, i have a legit small trailer that needs a new home. mainly becuase it's taking up some of beaver's home.

If I had the room I would love it... but I am still 6-9 months away from starting another project...and I would need a house with a bigger garage

chur.

/end of spam haha

bantam are going to go for round/ different guards, seeing as you've made the teardrop look so nice?

Yeah, will glue up some ply curved ones, The metal ones just unbolt so nice and easy.

Man this is a great project. I love the idea cuddling up in one of these. Its like a grownups couch pillow fort

Full size double bed fits nicely. Has wardrobe and USB ports/ 12 volt chargers, LED reading lights etc going in.

• Like 1