Fresh's 1988 Toyota Mark II Grande

Guest Zeb

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that is sweet!! Where do I get me a chin spoiler haha? Yeah its got cut springs at the moment, as low as it will go while staying captive, will eventually get shocks shortened and go a bit lower but as it is it scrapes over everything. Still want it to be reasonably practical.

• 2 months later...

Those photos make me drool. I cant wait to have mine looking something like that. Not really much progress at the moment. I have got new tyres for the front and dropped the profile of them a bit, makes it look a bit nicer.

Will try and get the rims polished in the next few weeks sometime. And I am in the process if trying to source some fender mirrors and a front lip. Does anyone know if any other cars have lips that can be modded to fit a GX71? I have heard from someone that VW Golfs have ones that fit???

Apart from that the big mods wont start till next year.

Found some today. Electric and identical to the ones on the white Mark II posted above. Hopefully get them on next weekend, I need to find the caps that go on the door where my old mirrors are.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...