SHGWAG's FD3S

SHGWAG

As per FLAWLESS' request, Thought I'd start a project thread on my build. No pics on the work computer so I'll have to wait till I'm at the old's place to upload.

What It Was:

1992 Mazda RX7 Series 6.

Stock apart from the following:

HKS Super BOV II

3 inch cat back exhaust

Excedy hyper heavy duty clutch

De spoilered

Boost gauge

Last year it decided to spit a corner seal so I took it off the road for a quick rebuild... How wrong I was

What It Is:

Since then I have done the following:

Kei Office height, preload & damper adjustables from my brothers old S7

Fitted S7 RX 330mm rotors & 4pot fronts with decent pads

18 x 9 & 18 x 9.5 Enkei Racing R wheels wrapped in Perelli PZero Neros

Series 7 Tail lights

Tore the block down & have had the plates bridgeported, needs alot of work still.

Masterpower GT45 Turbo

2x 880cc injectors & 2 x 1680cc secondarys (Have two more 1680s in case i need them)

Big Frontmount with associated piping

80mm throttlebody

6 piece C-West kit

Sony Xplode head unit

What I Want It Needs:

Fuel System

Alloy Radiator

ECU (Link G4) & Ignition

Finish the block (Stud Kit, SCR seals & new bearings)

Exhaust Manifold & exhaust to suit

Wastegate

New BOV

Properly fit the kit then panel & paint

New S8 Indicators to fit into the kit

Scoot Style Bonnet

New Clutch, Excedy wont be up to the task.

Maybe fit a GT wing

Maybe some new sounds

Probably a shitload more but I'd have to remember it. Will upload Pics when I can. Aiming for 450hp at the wheels, which has been achieved easily with similar setups

Feel free to discuss

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should roll stock without kit but with heaps slam.

Wheels work

tang plz

Goes another 2.5 inches lower on stock wheels without guard rub / kit just misses the ground. Should really start working on this thing again.

olols im sure demon rotasport was the place me and rot808 went to get his bp plates. some guy who works in a garage at his house? cuts the ports with a cold chisel? writes hiz recetp lik dis

edit: btw those wheels are the best thing ever. Would look so hot with matt black r exs seven series 4

Yuh, works outa his garage, from my searching around, theres alot of shit talk about him on havik, but I've only ever had good dealings with him & from the people I've talked to about his blocks, none had anything bad to say apart from prices.

Did have a passing thought of painting the bitch matt black, but wouldnt really suit / My brother reckons it would look tite as fuck.

You guys think I need a lil dish? Thinking of powdercoating rims white or re-doing the red

rims are sweet atm aye

but a better offset rim/wheels is always a good idea

a good mate of mine had nothing but issues with a demon rotasport ( i think this is the one is he basied on the east coast? hastings maybe ?? ) with a engine that he got from him, ripped it apart and there were diff lenght dwell bolts/rods or what ever there called, seals where missing, had been put together with a fucked housing

ended up finded these's sweet dudes from hamilton ( off rotahavok ) and they put the engine together for my mate, done a sweet job engine never missed a beat

wish i could remember there names

by my rims lol

rims are sweet atm aye

but a better offset rim/wheels is always a good idea

a good mate of mine had nothing but issues with a demon rotasport ( i think this is the one is he basied on the east coast? hastings maybe ?? ) with a engine that he got from him, ripped it apart and there were diff lenght dwell bolts/rods or what ever there called, seals where missing, had been put together with a fucked housing

ended up finded these's sweet dudes from hamilton ( off rotahavok ) and they put the engine together for my mate, done a sweet job engine never missed a beat

by my rims lol

DRS is in Hamilton out Nawton ways Bei. But yea, apparently there was two guys using the same trading name awhile ago which is where the shit has come from, from what I've heard. Will Giv $200 for said wheels, want to finish 7A-GE project before cracking back into this.

And yes, Havik is fucked ATM (At The Moment, NOT Ass To Mouth)