Ms63 1974 toyota crown stat waG

<< viewtopic.php?f=18&t=18304 >>

Hi my names James, no life story needed here but what you do need to know is simply this..

I had 2 dream cars in my life, one was a 1979 Toyota Te71 Corolla GT twin headlight sedan and the other was a white 1973 Toyota Ms63 Crown.

So i got this:

1979 Toyota Te71 Corolla GT twin headlight sedan

Before

583454784901.jpg

After

583454759301.jpg

Lost my privileges of driving and got sick of N/A 4 cylinder so after one 1990 Kawasaki ZXR400

dsc01791.jpg

I then got this:

My White 1974 Toyota Ms63 Crown 7 seat station wagon

I got the bitch O.G with standard 14's and i added some whitewalls, then came hundred spokes and white walls but they were some stupid chevy offset and my guards couldn't go that wide even if i was on acid! So swapped them for $300 cash moneys and a set of hotwires..

So after a general application of lowering ointment, a JAF badge and some furious bosozuka oil cooler fitment (Cooler came standard, just mounted under the bonnet and next to the radiator. Looks way better than where Toyota decided i reckon.) You got this:

dsc01934w.jpg

dsc01933q.jpg

dsc01932a.jpg

And chilling with some friends

img0523n.jpg

Ill take some pictures and show you the new heart that will be pounding away in her chest sooner or later..

• 2 weeks later...

Man weathers up and down like a hookers undies, not getting too much time for bozo mods... but here goes...

Some fancy steering action.. shame some cunt has decided to dremmel his name into the face of it, if i find this nardi guy.. lolz

crownjdm002.jpg

And a nice weather shot to lead me out!

crownjdm001.jpg

Until next time children

• 1 month later...

Test fitting......

Looks like I might have to make sweet love to my guards... But was to be expected @ 11.81" bead and 12.6" overall width lolz

rayz015.jpg

rayz016.jpg

rayz026.jpg

rayz017.jpg

rayz018.jpg

rayz020.jpg

rayz022.jpg

All things considered though its a pretty sweet fit really!

But looks like semi tubbed G series rear might involve some C notch action... hmmm

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

So 7m went out the window got this instead..

img7642m.jpg

5mg

img7645fe.jpg

Took off all the pointless shit.

img7648b.jpg

Dog

img7643u.jpg

Now to find some suitable carbs, I plan to try maori some onto the half of the inlet that still remains but the gap between the ports is tiny so might custom a steam tube item.

If anyone has some suggestions on carbs lemme know, shot

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...